LAY MEMBERS’ DAY 2019
Saturday 11th May 2019
10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Kings College, Strand Campus, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS
TO APPLY FOR TICKETS
Please read the following information before purchasing your ticket(s).
- TICKET PRICES (held from 2018):
Lay Members – £14 (subsidised by Ann Irwin’s legacy)
Fellows – £17
Friends – £18
Guests and Non-Members – £19
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and will not be available on the door.
- Payment may be made by PayPal (preferred), Bank Transfer or cheque.
- Tickets will not be sent out. Your name(s) will be on a security list and you will be asked to register when you arrive at the venue.
IF PAYING BY PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
Please make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm:
- that you have paid, and whether by PayPal or Bank Transfer
- the number of tickets purchased in each category, your name, the names of your guests, plus a contact telephone number
- can help the event run smoothly by volunteering a small part of your time on the day. Please let us know which half-hour slots you will be available to cover. Indicating multiple slots will not commit you to every one chosen. They are: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, or 2.00 pm. Thank you!
- would like to book a mini-computer skills workshop (20 mins duration: you will be given a time slot closer to the event date)
- would like to book a discussion with a Fellow on the day about your Lay Members’ Exhibition piece.
Please also indicate whether you:
To pay using PayPal:
Click on the relevant button below, then email email@example.com with the information listed above.
Lay Members £14
Guests and Non-Members £19
To pay by Bank Transfer:
Please transfer your payment to Sort Code: 20-90-56, Account Number: 30579718, using the reference LMD[your surname], then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed above. If you are paying from overseas, please ensure all bank charges are paid and the full amount reaches the SSI account.
IF PAYING BY CHEQUE
Please print off a booking form, complete and post it with your cheque to Steve Eades, 17 Tobago, West Parade, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3YB.