Number 111, Winter 2021 of The Scribe, The Journal of The Society of Scribes & Illuminators.
44 pages, A4 portrait size.
This edition includes
– information on Capital Letters Day 2022
– Sheila Water’s narrative ‘A life in Lettering: Utility, Interpretation & Expression
– Jilly Hazeldine – a response on relationship issues with Lettering and Painting
– Anne Hechle’s insights on ‘Fixed Rules and Flexible Strategies’
– Toni Watts on ‘Gilding with Platinum’
– the results from the Study Days at the John Rylands Library, with partivipants showing how the Library and its contents inspired them
– articles on graduating from the Advanced Training Scheme run by the Society of Scribes & Illuminators and on Cathy Stables and her path to Fellowship of the Society.