Number 114, Spring 2023 of The Scribe, The Journal of The Society of Scribes & Illuminators.
36 pages, A4 portrait size.
This edition includes
– Ewan Clayton on the Work of Keiko Okusa
– Mary Noble on pen patterns adventure
– Fellows’ Notes from Sharon Shaw (Coffee Mug Project), George Thomson (Basque Lettering – what do gravestones tell us?), Dave Wood (From Australia), Susie Leiper (Writing but not writing), Julia Baxter (Digital Layered Artworks in Photoshop)
– A Tribute to Stan Knight FSSI from Denys Taipale-Knight, Jilly Hazeldine, Maggie Berry, Ewan Clayton, Christy Schroeder-Lloyd, Vivien Lunnis, Davina Chapman, Barry Morentz, Chris Corser, Sylvie Gokulsing, Penny Price-Larkum
– Confessio Amantis – The Unexpurgated relevations of a passionately smitten scribe from Barry Morentz